01 July 2006

Inspirational

> > > Riding through a forest, crossing a stream and emerging in an open field, I have pure and uninterrupted thoughtlines.
> > > Grinding up a dusty hill, surveying the peak and descending into a shadowy valley, I have pure and uninterrupted thoughtlines.
> > > Jumping a downed tree, clearing the rock gardens and whipping around blind curves, I have pure and uninterrupted thoughtlines.When do I feel most alive?
> > > During the ride - I'm aware of every part of my body as I navigate with thousands of split-second decisions as the smallest differences in earth and air are immediately known.
> > > After the ride - I'm aware of every cell of my body as they humm with a mixture of adrenaline and endorphins, creating the slightest numbness and the sensation of floating.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home