01 July 2006

Corporate Ladder

Occasionally, I reflect upon a time when I was climbing the corporate ladder with no limits. What a dream. Like a soapy bubble, I was transfixed on its beauty without focusing on its fragility.
One day, I realized that the company I gave everything to was also taking everything from me. There's a big difference.
Midway through a phantom promotion I discovered that this company was promoting some people to failure - in order to fire them. Behind the smiles and the frequent handshakes were secrets nobody wanted to know.
Money had changed everyone from the top down.
I found this + stress were changing me into the same monsters they had
become. I got out quickly.
Are your goals aligned with those of your company's plans for you and your current job role? Do a self audit and verify this.

.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home