29 April 2008

I understand the message, but your delivery is wrong

Sooo, we're all partied out around 1 or 2 a.m. at a friend of a friend's birthday party at their large home with large gazebo and large pool and guesthouse when I was ambushed by the idea of a foursome in the guesthouse. Where did that come from? Not really into it. I might be if I was trading up, but the other guy's wife wasn't doing anything for me. So, I told him I wasn't into it and he says, "Hey you're the newcomer around here. We've known each other for 10 years. So, you should shut up". It was very clear at that moment what was going on. If you could hear the sexual frustration in this guy's voice you would have had a similar epiphany. I told him "I understand the message, but your delivery is wrong" and we clanked beers and had a laugh about it.

Later, his wife could have kept the lights off or her clothes on. One or the other.

I had to jet and we called it off midway... I guess. I was really hammered. Maybe it was earlier than halfway. All of us sloppy drunks with our 40 year old bellies hanging out just wasn't my idea of our best time.

My girl stood up for me and then took care of biz and we slept it off.

1 Comments:

Blogger jw said...

What a night, are there photos or video footage available?

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home