28 February 2007

Van OnAgain, OffAgain

Van Halen 2007 tour?
R U Crazy?

When a 40-city USA tour was announced on February 2nd, I found concert tickets with a 200% guarantee, so a little voice inside my head said, "Jump!" yet another voice said "No Fucking Way". There was no jumping. There will be no tour for '07. The band was to inlcude DLR on vocals and Eddie's son, Wolfgang, on bass.
As of the 20th, it looks like the deal is off, or on hold, or whatever Van Never.

On February 23, 2007, concert promoter Live Nation announced that the tour has been "called off". David Lee Roth stated that "We have fragile politics in Van Halen -- please accept that as a partial answer," Roth told the Los Angeles Times. "But I don't know if the Van Halens are going to go. I hope they do, but right now, I just don't know".
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home