19 September 2008

An oldie but goodie



I was in a retail store some time ago and sighted this really attractive woman that I figured was younger than me (no shame in that) and we began a conversation. At the time that I wanted to trade phone numbers with her, she tells me that she's only 17. Ouch! From the clothes she was wearing, I assumed she was about 25. She didn't dress like a teenager.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm old and stuff now. Just because I can't accurately guess the ages of attractive young women...


I'm not the only one, though. It happens every day across the USA:

Do You Need a Big Brother?

30-year-old man: Hey, I don't do this very often but I need a date to the Mets game tomorrow. Here's my number.
Girl: Do you know how old I am?
30-year-old man: Um...
Girl: 17.
30-year-old man: Oh.

Overheard in New York

1 Comments:

Blogger jw said...

would love to see you get the telephone number of a 25 yr old, let me know!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home